Do not wear a bra or any other compression items
Get a flexible measuring tape to measure yourself
- Measure the largest part of the chest: Take this measurement around the chest and torso where the most breast tissue is.
- Each chest measurement should be taken all the way around your torso
- The measuring tape should not compress your chest tissue but should touch your body
- If the measuring tape is not touching your body, it’s too loose.
- Place the measuring tape at the point of one of your shoulders.
- Then stretch the tape to the point of your other shoulder.
- Don't wrap the measuring tape all the way around your shoulders for this measurement.
Choosing a style:
Compare your chest size measurement and your shoulder width measurement to the sizing chart. If your chest and shoulder measurements do not align with the same size, choose the larger size.
- Crop Top: Regardless of your body shape, the crop top binder tends to work best for people who have a small amount of breast tissue. Additionally, if you live in a warm climate a crop top binder may be a comfortable style.