⭐ Compression items
- Recommended Hand Wash and Air Dry for longevity.
- If you're going to machine wash: Machine wash cold or warm.
- If you're going to use a dryer: Tumble dry low.
- Safe to wash and dry like regular clothes.
To preserve your binder, we recommend hand washing and
- BY HAND: Please use warm or cold water to wash your binder.
- MACHINE: Please use the "delicate" setting.
- AIR DRY: You can hang up or lay out your binder overnight, it should be ready to use by morning.
- MACHINE DRY: You may decide to machine dry your binder on occasion for 5-10 minutes to tighten it. Use a delicates bag in the washer/dryer to ensure your binder doesn't get damaged.
For additional questions, please email email@example.com.